Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! Be sure and visit my website and take a look at some of my work. www.primedigitalphotography.com
I have a passion for the creative process, especially as it relates to photography. I feel a sense of urgency and excitement when I am behind the camera and I love sharing my vision of the world and the beauty of God's creation with others.

Jan 21, 2007

Snow in KC


Well It's snowing like crazy here in the KC area. Me and my son Jordan just shoveled 6" of snow off of the driveway at 11:30 pm. We even got a head start on the snowman we will be building tomorrow. People were driving by looking at us like we were crazy, but tomorrow we will have a lot less to shovel and it should be easy. Just a couple of inches vs. 8-10.

I got my daughter's shampoo bowl installed in her beauty salon she has set up in the basement today. Got all of the plumbing hooked up and everything. Now maybe she will stop using the kitchen sink and slopping hair dye and perm solution all over the place. Also got Jordan's drums moved into my studio space in the basement as I really don't need it any longer. I am sharing a nice studio downtown with a friend of mine Chris Dennis who is a commercial photographer. 4 or 5 thousand square feet with 15' ceilings woo-hoo! I finally have enough room to set up my strobes exactly where they need to be.

Well not much else to mention at this time so I guess I will call it a day. Adios!

No comments: