Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! Be sure and visit my website and take a look at some of my work. www.primedigitalphotography.com
I have a passion for the creative process, especially as it relates to photography. I feel a sense of urgency and excitement when I am behind the camera and I love sharing my vision of the world and the beauty of God's creation with others.

Jan 15, 2007

Cross Link html Hell


Well it's been a few days since my last post so I thought I would drop a post. We had a killer ice storm over the weekend here in the KC area so my senior portrait session has been rescheduled. I hardly even ventured out of the house over the weekend. It was downright nasty!

I've been working on gaining visibility for my website so that it will come up higher in the search engines and it is no easy task, (it also leaves little time for sleep). First there is keywording the thousands of photos on my site, entering gallery descriptions, photo captions, putting bits a pieces of html code into my control panel etc etc etc...............

Then there is the whole issue of getting my site cross linked with other sites which also helps. If any one would like to post my link on their site or blog, I would be more than happy to post a link to your site/blog here and on my website as soon as I get a links page built. Just leave a comment and be sure to include your url or link and I'll take care of it.

No comments: