Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! Be sure and visit my website and take a look at some of my work. www.primedigitalphotography.com
I have a passion for the creative process, especially as it relates to photography. I feel a sense of urgency and excitement when I am behind the camera and I love sharing my vision of the world and the beauty of God's creation with others.

Jan 10, 2007

New Camera


My new 5D came today! Click here to read a review http://www.stevesdigicams.com/2005_reviews/5d.html Didn't have much time for testing, just took it out in the yard and reeled off 20 frames or so to look at on the computer. The files look really smooth! I will be testing with studio lights and doing focus testing tomorrow. On a totally unrelated note, I am very tired and I think I will go to bed early tonight. Exciting stuff huh?

No comments: