Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! Be sure and visit my website and take a look at some of my work. www.primedigitalphotography.com
I have a passion for the creative process, especially as it relates to photography. I feel a sense of urgency and excitement when I am behind the camera and I love sharing my vision of the world and the beauty of God's creation with others.

Jan 22, 2007

Jury Duty


I reported for jury duty today and boy is it fun..........NOT!
We were there for roughly 9 hours today and I am told that it will take 1-2 more days for them to select a jury. I nearly fell asleep 2 or 3 times. They said the trial will last 2-3 weeks! I don't get paid while I am on jury duty and the great people at the Jackson County courthouse think that $6.00/day is a king's ransom. I figured it out today and if I end up serving on the jury I will have lost roughly $2,000.00-$3,000.00 in income by the time this whole thing is over with!

I'm proud to be an American!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: