Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! Be sure and visit my website and take a look at some of my work. www.primedigitalphotography.com
I have a passion for the creative process, especially as it relates to photography. I feel a sense of urgency and excitement when I am behind the camera and I love sharing my vision of the world and the beauty of God's creation with others.

Mar 24, 2007

Gary Update



Well my friend Gary has informed me that he is feeling much better and is in much better spirits. He attributes this mostly to prayer, which I totally agree with. God is great! He is starting to regain more movement and feeling in his legs and his doctors say there is a good chance that he will recover partially if not fully from his paralysis. He has also decided not to move to a home but try to stay independant and living on his own at his apartment.




And he has been busy designing websites. His new site is called disabilitykansas.org . It is a place for people with disiabilities to gather information about all of the organizations out there that can help them to cope with thier problems. There also is a place for people to comment and he is going to start a forum there as well.




The other site he has put together is http://www.georgefarmermusic.com/ .
George Farmer is Gary's brother in law. He is a classical music composer and writes beautifuly. You should check it out.


No comments: