Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! Be sure and visit my website and take a look at some of my work. www.primedigitalphotography.com
I have a passion for the creative process, especially as it relates to photography. I feel a sense of urgency and excitement when I am behind the camera and I love sharing my vision of the world and the beauty of God's creation with others.

Mar 22, 2007

Checking In

Well it's been over a month since my last post so now I'm feeling guilty. I have to write something. Haven't been terribly busy for the past few weeks. I did a portrait session with a two year old girl named Adele' a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, but very challenging also. Adele's mom just loved the images and she's already planning a session for her three boys as well. I also booked a wedding for April 28th, Duane and Krista. They are a fun-loving couple and I'm really looking forward to documenting thier special day.

I have been trying to quit smoking with limited results. I plan to start my next big push after this weekend. I know I can do it because I have done it before. I think that I have only now really made up my mind that I don't want to smoke any longer.

My daughter TJ will be graduating from high school in a couple of months. And my wife Becky and I had an anniversary back on February 28th. 19 years and still going strong. I love my wife! I love my kids!

Not much more to say at this time. Hope everyone is well. God Bless.....

No comments: