Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! Be sure and visit my website and take a look at some of my work. www.primedigitalphotography.com
I have a passion for the creative process, especially as it relates to photography. I feel a sense of urgency and excitement when I am behind the camera and I love sharing my vision of the world and the beauty of God's creation with others.

Jan 9, 2007

1st Post

Well this has been an eductional experience setting this thing up. It took a little poking around, but I think I have figured out the basics. This is my first post, so I would just like to say hello and welcome anyone who visits.

I am a professional photographer and I originally set this up to get some cross linkage going on with my website to make it come up in the search engines more prominently , but this looks like it could be kind of fun!

No comments: